One of the things that makes UMBC great is how wonderful our alumni, students, faculty, and staff are. Because of these amazing people, UMBC often finds itself “in the news,” so each week, we’ll be sharing with you a round-up of the most newsworthy achievements from our community.
- Richard Forno, Cybersecurity, in American City and County
- Jean Fernandez, English, Presents at BMA and Everyman Theater
- Manil Suri, Mathematics, Writes New York Times Op-Ed on Recent Beef Ban in Parts of India
- Renetta Tull, Graduate School, Interviewed on Global Webcast
- Govind Rao, CAST, Receives Grant from the National Capital Consortium for Pediatric Device Innovation