Please join us at American Visionary Art Museum (http://www.avam.org) for the ISERN dinner. A beautiful facility located at the base of historic Federal Hill and in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor area. The AVAM provides a unique canvas of visual art housed in three buildings. The assortment of art ranges from sculptures from bottle caps and paper cups, structures built out of thousands of toothpicks, recycled glass mosaics, postcards, 1800 pound ball made of bras, and many fantastic exhibits. Given the diversity of art, one may be completely overwhelmed by the expanse of the museum and need go back for another round.
- Transportation by bus is provided for ISERN attendees. Bus will leave at 6.45pm SHARP from the hotel.
- If you wish to walk, the dinner venue (AVAM) is a 20-minute walk from the hotel (map and walking directions, directions also included in the program).
- 7pm: Arrive at AVAM
- 7 to 8.15pm: Drinks and Hors-d'oeuvres
- 7.30pm: Musical Performance
- 8.15pm: Dinner
- Guests will have access to the museum exhibits until 9.30pm
- Buses leave for hotel at 9.30pm and 10pm
Map and Walking directions from hotel to AVAM
View Larger Map