- Link to register
- Registration opens from: June 25, 2013
- Early registration deadline: August 22, 2013
- Last day to register online is October 4, 2013
- All fees listed below are in US Dollars
- Onsite registrants pay the "Late" registration fees, but run the risk of not being able to attend social events because of limited space.
ESEM Registration Fees
|Student & IEEE/ACM Member||230||280|
|IEEE Life Member||230||280|
|Extra ESEM banquet||120||120|
PROMISE, MTD, RESER Registration Fees
ISERN/IDoESE/IASESE Registration Fees
|ISERN - Member||300||300|
|ISERN - second member representative, candidate or observer||650||650|
|Extra ISERN social dinner||120||120|
|Extra ISERN reception||20||20|
|IDoESE - Student||100||200|
|IDoESE - Faculty Advisor||100||200|
|IASESE - Professional||200||300|
|IASESE - Student||100||200|
Cancellation fee after early registration deadline is $50. No refunds will be given for registrations canceled after September 22, 2013. Registrations can be transferred to another party without penalty, as long as ISERN membership rules and ESEM author participation rules are respected. For cancellations or transfer of registration, please contact Dr. Lucas Layman at email@example.com.
Participation in the ISERN meeting is restricted to ISERN member representatives (one or two per member organization), and invited candidates and observers. To be invited as an observer, please see here.
Students should be prepared to show a scan of their student ID card or signed letter from the Chair/Head of their Department or IEEE student membership card on request.
For any registration queries, please contact Dr. Lucas Layman
Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Address: 302 West Lombard St., Baltimore, MD 21201
- Rate: $169/night (single/double), $269 for suites, for conference attendees plus taxes
- Parking at the hotel is $25/day
- Reservations should be made directly with the hotel at +1 800 HOLIDAY or the local number 410-685-3500 or online with the code EEE.
- The conference rate is available for stay from October 1 to 18, 2013.
- The conference rate will apply to reservations up until September 25, but only based on availability. To ensure you get the conference rate for all nights of your stay, make your hotel reservations soon.
If you need a letter from the conference organizers in order to obtain a visa for entrance to the USA, please contact Dr. Lucas Layman (firstname.lastname@example.org) AFTER registering.