Interesting creative projects by our Theatre students:
Meet a student researcher:
Benefits for Theatre students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences or festivals
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Intercepting Ideology: Directing Feminist Theatre.
Garrett Wright. UMBC Review Vol.2.
- LCD Gobo: Innovations in Theatre Lighting.
Paul A. Kelm. UMBC Review Vol.5.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754