Interesting research created by our students:
Meet a research student:
Benefits for Sociology and Anthropology students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- The Effects of Incarceration on the Spouses and partners of Inmates.
Robin Cagey. UMBC Review Vol.11.
- The Gendered Asylum: Nineteenth Century Asylums Used as Tools of Female Socialization.
Kevin Triplett. UMBC Review Vol.12.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
See ~ Health Administration and Policy
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at email@example.com or 410-455-5754