Interesting student research related to Public Health or Health Administration and Policy:
Meet a HAPP student:
Benefits of undergraduate research to HAPP students:
- Work with a mentor
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Orthodox Ashkenazi Young Adults' Knowledge, Experiences, Attitudes and Beliefs about Genetic Carrier Testing
Melissa Chapman Broder.
The American Journal of Bioethics. April-June 2001.
See a video of the
2011 International Research Program in Switzerland.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
Health Administration & Policy Program
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754