Interesting research in Emergency Health Services:
Baltimore City Fire Department Pre-hospital Care Providers
Meet a research student:
Benefits for Emergency Health Services students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Perspectives in Child Abuse Reporting: A Preliminary Investigative Report of Baltimore City Fire Department Prehospital Care Providers
Jason H. Zahn. UMBC Review Vol.4.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
Emergency Health Services
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754