Back to myMajor
Interesting research created by our Economic students:
Meet a student researcher:
Benefits for Economics students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Obtain credit for Independent Research (ECON 493)
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Are Super Bowl Betting Markets Informationally Efficient? The Time Series Evidence
Kyle R. Clelan. UMBC Review Vol.9.
- Measuring Energy Use: An Application to Student Apartments.
Danielle Schwarzman, Lee Roman, Danielle Lipinski and Ashley Burton. UMBC Review vol.10.
- Digging Deeper - Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations
Juan Collazos. UMBC Review vol.14.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information, Please Contact:
Director of Communication and Outreach
firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-455-5754