Interesting research created by our Chemistry and Biochemistry students:
Meet a research student:
Benefits for Chemistry and Biochemistry students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Development of an Imaging System for Luminescent Pressure Sensitive Paints (PSP).
Heather Couvillon-Rhodes. UMBC Review Vol.3.
- Synthesis of Ring Expanded Nucleoside Analogs for Inhibition of the Hepatitis B and C Viruses.
Irene Savvas Pastis. UMBC Review Vol.9.
- Undergraduate Research at UMBC
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at email@example.com or 410-455-5754