Interesting research created by our Biological Sciences students:
Meet a research student:
Benefits for Biological Sciences students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Parasitoid Host Choice Does Not Optimize Offspring Success.
Kate Laskowski. UMBC Review Vol.8.
- The Effects of Down Syndrome Cell Adhesion Molecule on the Cellular Immune Response of Drosophilia melanogaster.
Amanda Reamy. UMBC Review vol.10.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754