Students already admitted for Fall 2015 are eligible to attend summer session.
Summer session gives incoming freshmen and transfer students the opportunity to get familiar with the campus, learn from top-rated faculty, adapt to college life and meet new people.
- Earn up to 16 credits (8 credits per session) during summer session. To register for more than 8 credits per session, approval is needed.
- No additional application is necessary.
- Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to change your semester start date to Summer 2015.
- Advising is recommended, but not required.
- Registration begins March 23.