- Hybrid courses blend in-person and online learning.
- Most hybrid courses reduce in-class time and require more self-directed learning.
- View summer 2015 hybrid courses offered.
- Online courses use Blackboard (UMBC's course management system) and emphasize self-directed student learning.
- Students do not come to campus for class meetings, but instead manage their own learning online.
- In the Schedule of Classes, online courses have the "Days & Times" listed as TBA.
- View summer 2015 online courses offered.