What is myUMBC?
- A web-based portal to various services and online community resources at UMBC.
- Use myUMBC to register for courses, view account balances, online bill payment, register for a parking permit, check university e-mail and check grades.
How do I create a myUMBC account?
- Create your account with your date of birth and UMBC Campus ID (which you will receive from the Admissions Office).
- Visit the myUMBC WebAdmin page.
- Click on Create my Account.
How do I submit a myUMBC Help Ticket?
- A myUMBC Help Ticket is a web-based feature that allows students to request help through myUMBC.
- Submit a myUMBC Help Ticket for billing issues, computing/technology support, questions about your class schedule, grades, etc.
- Access the myUMBC Help Ticket site and login with your myUMBC user name and password.
What is Blackboard?
- UMBC uses Blackboard, an online learning management system, for online, hybrid, and many in-person courses.
- When you register for a class, you are automatically enrolled in Blackboard.
- Be sure to log-in to your Blackboard account early to check for updates - faculty often post course information/materials before the session begins.
- How to log-in to Blackboard
- Learn more about Blackboard
Where can I eat on campus summer session?
- On-campus dining is available during summer session. UMBC Dining Services will post open venues and hours closer to the start of the session.
Where can I find out about student events?
- Check with the Student Events Board (seb) to see what activities are being offered
How do I give my parents or guardians access to my myUMBC profile?
- Profile Sharing allows you to share parts of your UMBC profile to anyone with a myUMBC, Google, or Facebook account. Learn more about Profile Sharing.