Requirements for Federal, State and Institutional Aid
- You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or an Eligible Non-citizen.
- Male students, ages 18-25, must be registered for Selective Service System.
- You must have a High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) High School Equivalency Diploma.
- You must be working towards a degree or approved certificate.
- You may not be in default on any federal educational loans or owe a refund on a federal grant.
- You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress.