College of Engineering and Information Technology

Undergraduate Student Services Forms

You may contact Undergraduate Student Services to set up an appointment to see an advisor. Sign up sheets are posted outside ITE 202 - 206. You may also call 410-455-3096 and ask to speak with any of the advisors.

Undergraduate Student Services will provide copies of current forms, including gateway applications for the following undergraduate programs.

* Chemical Engineering

* Computer Engineering

* Computer Science

* Mechanical Engineering

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

Valid CSS!

This page was last modified: Thursday 29 October 2009 10:12:08 AM EDT