Journal of Musical Anthropology of the Mediterranean
- Ruth Davis
- Al-Andalus in Tunis: sketches of the Ma'luf in the 1990s
- Deborah Kapchan
- Possessing Gnawa Culture: Displaying Sound, Creating History in an Unofficial Museum
- Edwin Seroussi
- "Mediterraneanism" in Israeli music: an idea and its permutations
- Martin Stokes
- La Simsimiyya de Port-Said
- Issa Boulos
- Traditional Music and Songs from Palestine
The M&A Articles and CD Reviews contain complete audio files compressed with mpeg layer 3 (mp3) format. To ear the music mp3 player software must be installed on your computer. Nullsoft Winamp and Windows Media Player are some of the freeware players available.
Return to contents page
© 2002 Dipartimento di Musica e Spettacolo dell'Universitą di Bologna, Via Barberia , 4
40123 Bologna, Italy. All rights reserved.